Location! Location! Location! This Custom all brick Center Hall Colonial with 9,700 sq ft of perfection features the ideal open floor plan with a huge gourmet eat-in kitchen with easy access to a beautiful patio & gorgeous totally level property with plenty of room for a pool. There is a grand 2 story entrance hall, 10′ ceilings on the 1st & lower levels & 9′ ceilings on the 2nd level. The 1st level also features a mahogany wood-paneled office, a 1st level in-law suite, and gorgeous family room with coffered ceiling and fireplace. The luxurious master suite has 10′ coffered ceilings, a fireplace, a huge walk-in closet, a sitting room and a stunning master bath with steam shower & jacuzzi. 2nd level also has 4 additional bedroom suites, a conveniently located laundry room and a separate office/hang out space. Every amenity you could ever want, and terrific natural light from skylights, Andersen windows, high ceilings, and many French doors! This home is ideally located on a quiet cul de sac in the heart of the highly coveted Deerfield Elementary School district, which was recently ranked the #2 elementary school in the entire country!
- Gorgeous open entrance hall with custom wood molding and a beautiful mahogany staircase with decorative railings and posts. Foyer is flanked by two coat closets, and the incredible open floor plan leads to openings to the Living Room & Dining Room.
- Living Room: great natural light from 4 windows, gorgeous moldings.
- Office: detailed mahogany wood-paneled office, with French doors leading to the gorgeous backyard & property.
- Family Room: coffered ceiling and gas fireplace flanked by two windows providing great natural light, gorgeous moldings, hardwood floors, French doors leading to the gorgeous patio, backyard & totally level property.
- Gourmet Eat-in Kitchen: beautiful, light-filled kitchen perfect for family meals with French doors to the gorgeous patio & backyard that are flanked by additional windows providing a ton of natural light! There’s also a butler’s pantry with sink, wine refrigerator and storage cabinets.
- 1st Level In-law Suite: window, closet, and full bath with shower stall.
- Mudroom with access to 3 car garage.
- Luxurious Master Bedroom: Double doors open to 10’ ceilings, wood-burning fireplace flanked by two windows overlooking the gorgeous backyard. Master Sitting Room has great natural light from two windows and French doors out to a balcony. Massive California walk-in closet (11’ x 18.7’) with window overlooking the backyard. Plus 2 additional double closets.
- Spa-like Master Bath: with Botticino marble countertops, two mirrors over sinks set in custom vanities, steam shower, jetted tub with two windows above it overlooking the backyard, separate room with commode and window, two additional closets for storage.
- Bedroom 2: four windows, walk-in closet, en suite bath with shower over tub, window, commode, closet.
- Bedroom 3: two windows, walk-in closet, en suite bath with shower over tub, commode.
- Bedroom 4: two windows, walk-in closet, en suite bath with shower over tub, commode, closet.
- Bedroom 5: two windows, double door closet, en suite bath with shower over tub, commode.
- Office / Sitting Room: 3 windows provide great natural light.
- Conveniently located 2nd Level Laundry Room
- Back staircase
- Huge Recreation Room: with fireplace, two windows, plenty of closet space.
- Exercise Room
- Full Bath: shower stall, linen closet, commode.
- Class All Brick exterior
- Slate Line” dimensional asphalt roof shingles
- Andersen windows & doors provide abundant natural light
- Paver entry walkway
- Paved driveway with Belgian block curbing
- Underground sprinkler system
- Gas Line to BBQ
- New Driveway
- Central Vacuum
- Water Softener
- Gutters and leaders to underground drainage system
- Beautiful patio off library and family room
- 3 car garage with electric openers
- Gorgeous Moldings throughout
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Four (4) zone gas fired heating and cooling system
- Custom, raised panel 8’ doors throughout First & Lower Levels.
- Sound System
- 10’ High ceilings on the 1st & lower levels
Find Out More
- BEDS: 7
- BATHS: 6.1
- PRICE: $3,299,000
- Pre School Information
- Elementary School Information
- Middle School Information
- High School Information
Fastest travel times shown
- Holland Tunnel: 28 mins
- Newark (EWR): 18 mins
- Penn Station: 34 mins
- Hoboken: 35 mins